7 reasons why you should buy at Texas Grand Ranch
If owning land in Texas interests you, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Texas Grand Ranch. This prime real estate north of Houston is the fastest selling acreage community in Texas. Since lot sales began in the summer of 2015, Texas Grand Ranch has been selling at an unprecedented rate. With new roads opening up new acreage homesites, there’s a spectacular selection of private, secluded land, starting at $59,900 while supplies last.
After a recent survey of Texas Grand Ranch property owners, here are the Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Buy Land at Texas Grand Ranch.
- The Location – Just 45 minutes from downtown Houston and 20 minutes north of The Woodlands, Texas Grand Ranch brings country lifestyle close to the city, with easy access off I-45. Property owners are moving to Texas Grand Ranch seeking more space, lots of privacy and trees, and peace of mind knowing they are surrounded by thousands of acres of protected National Forest and State Park land.
- The Forest –On one side of the community is 2,000 Acre Huntsville State Park, with a massive networks of hiking and biking trails throughout. They wind around lakes and ponds and over wooded walkways and there are endless opportunities for you to get some fresh air. On the other side of Texas Grand Ranch is the Sam Houston National Forest, boasting 85 miles of multiple-use trails and Lake Conroe as the centerpiece.
- The Beauty – A lot of attention to detail went into planning the layout and terrain at Texas Grand Ranch. Tree-lined nature trails, picnic areas, a pond and a playground provide residents other ways to enjoy the outdoors.
- The Size of the Homesites – Residents love the peace and quiet these secluded 2 to 5 acre homesites provide. All acreage homesites feature everything needed for construction; connections to all public utilities, individual connections to the private central water system, and hookups to public electrical infrastructure are all included.
- High Speed Internet – A rare find in the country, Texas Grand Ranch offers high speed fiber optic internet. The ultra-fast connection is a huge bonus for Texas Grand Ranch residents.
- The Price – Homesites start at $59,900 with excellent financing including special Texas Veteran financing to qualified buyers. With no time limit to build, you can secure your homesite now, and build when you are ready, with the builder of your choice.
- The Company – Property owners applauded Texas Grand Ranch for their customer service, as well as the knowledge and expertise of the developer, from choosing to use local contractors, to creating a low-impact, environmentally conscious design, to their charitable contributions, with donations to foundations like Camp Hope, Lone Survivor Foundation, as well as JJ Watt’s Houston Flood Relief Fund.